width='0'/> "He's making his way to the Laughing Place": One Week!

Friday, January 28, 2011

One Week!

Noooooooooooo. I have no more 30 Day Disney Challenge days to do therefore this blog won't probably be updated but like once every few days with information about the infamous waiting game.

Alright so it has been one week since my interview. Well it will be one official week at 7:30 PM. The wait this week wasn't that bad actually. I would check my email multiple times a day but I didn't really care about what came in the mail, it's a little too early to receive a purple folder. I'm sure next week is going to be bad. Ever since I've watched past vlogs that deal with the rate of receiving a decision, I'm hoping it'll be anywhere between 1 and 2 weeks. Therefore, next week I will be checking my email many times a day in hopes of receiving an email from Disney. I don't know when the first round of acceptance letters go out, I wish I did though. Nobody from my D-Fam has received an email yet. Apparently, they are starting to do phone calls now to inform CPers? Which is really cool. I'm afraid I may miss the call, but I'm guessing they would leave a voicemail. Anywho, until next time! :)

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog from a mutual follower & have fallen in love with the idea of doing the 30 Day Disney Challenge. We might have some answers in common haha
    Now as for hearing back from Disney... Phone calls?? This is new, but exciting! I had my interview 11 days ago & Im super anxious. I hoping to hear back soon. I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard back yesterday! exactly 2 weeks after. the 30 DOD challenge was really fun especially waiting for apps to come. let me know if you get accepted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do! & Congratulations!! I had my interview exactly two weeks ago today so I'm hoping today will be the day I hear back. & I'm having a blast with the 30 DOD. It's entertaining & fun! =)

    ReplyDelete