width='0'/> "He's making his way to the Laughing Place": When You Wish Upon a Star

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

When You Wish Upon a Star

Welcome to my blog! This whole blog will be dedicated to the Walt Disney World College Program. I am a Fall 2011 hopeful, counting down the days until applications come out! I cannot wait until applications come up so I can finally apply, interview, and hopefully go to Disney World in the fall.


First, let's start with the basics about me. My name is Cameron Blaze Hance (I figured I would include my middle name since everyone thinks that it is so cool). I'm 18 and a freshman at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Go Tar Heels!). My major is biology and I have high hopes of going to medical school to become a Pediatric Surgeon. I live in the small town of Smithfield, NC. I have some great and supportive friends that I may mention every now and then. I have to say that I am addicted to Dr. Pepper. It's basically like my drug. If they all of a sudden quit producing it I really have no clue what I would do. As mentioned in my profile, I have a cat whose name is Kiki. The funny thing is that I absolutely HATED cats until my mom brought Kiki home, who was abandoned and living under someone's porch. Also, I am a Christmas fanatic. I have a theory that it is completely acceptable for me to start listening to Christmas music in September because the month ends in "ber". Oh, and as of right now, I am addicted to the greatest game ever- Epic Mickey.


Enough about my personal life, what about what I like to call "my Disney life"? My top three roles for the program are Attractions, Merchandise, and Character Attendant, respectively. I want to work in the Magic Kingdom or Epcot. Like everyone else it seems, I want to either reside in Patterson or Chatham. I will be driving to Florida, meaning that I will have my car. I can't wait to go down and meet new people and have a really great time. Basically, living it up in Florida. This is random, and I figured that I should include it in this paragraph even though I have no way of tying it in.. My favorite Disney character is the cheshire cat. I like the animated version, but after seeing the live version I loved it. I went to Disney World over the summer and searched ALL the parks up and down for an item that related to the Cheshire Cat. The only thing that I could find was a mug in Hollywood Studios.


Anywho, I'll try to update this thing pretty regularly when I find something to talk about. I think a bunch of CPers are doing that 30 day Disney challenge. I'll probably end up doing that to pass some time. Follow me and if you have anything you want me to talk about then post a comment or hit me up on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment