width='0'/> "He's making his way to the Laughing Place": Tagged!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tagged!

So I was tagged by Katarina and here are 10 things you probably don't know about me!


1. I go to UNC, but I was born and raised a Duke fan. If you aren't into basketball you probably don't know what I'm talking about, but Duke and UNC is one of the biggest rivalries in the ACC.


2. I LOVE mexican food. I could eat it all day, every day, and never get tired of it. Take me out to eat at a mexican restaurant and we will be friends for life.


3. I hate snakes with a passion, even the small green ones. I can't look through a book with pictures of snakes or I freak out. If I see them on the road when I'm driving I freak out as well. Yeah, it's not a good thing.


4. One of my favorite candies is Hot Tamales. They're pretty much Heaven.


5. I dislike Italian food. I have to REALLY be in the mood for it to eat it.


6. I want a tattoo on my back shoulder blade. I don't know what of though.


7. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper. And when I say addicted, I'm not exaggerating. Sit me down with a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper and I'll drink it in only a couple of hours.


8. I'm going to school to become a Pediatric Surgeon. I love children and I recently job shadowed in an operating room and loved surgery, therefore, I might as well put the both together and become a Pediatric Surgeon.


9. My favorite animal is a Kangaroo, which makes me want to go to Australia really badly.


10. I had asthma really bad as a child, I don't really have it bad anymore except when I run (which isn't often. I can't believe I'm not overweight). Anyways, I almost died from an asthma attack when I was around 5. I couldn't breath, my chest was caving in, and my eyes were rolling back in my head. My dad was speeding on the way to the hospital and a cop pulled us over. The cop put me in his car and drove me to the hospital. By the time my dad got to the hospital, I was already back in the hospital bed with an IV in my arm.


The two people that I'm going to tag are Diana Kelly and Linda Kohlstock. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment