width='0'/> "He's making his way to the Laughing Place": Purple Folder! :)

Friday, February 18, 2011

Purple Folder! :)

HELLO PEOPLE! Sorry I am one day late, but I received my purple folder yesterday on Feb 17! I came home from school and there sat the large envelope on the counter in the kitchen. Now that I have received my acceptance and purple folder, there is not really much to do until the few months before move in. BUT, I will try to update this blog as much as possible. I plan on making a chain, my bucket list, and I've been thinking of doing a blog/vlog special on my Disney stuff. If you have any suggestions, hit me up and let me know what you would like to see! Below, I attached Vlog 2 to this blog which I made yesterday when I got my folder. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment