width='0'/> "He's making his way to the Laughing Place": d-fam

Monday, February 14, 2011

d-fam

Alrighty so I haven't blogged in a while. I really haven't had much to blog about. I haven't received my folder yet. It has been around a week and a half since I got my email, so I have a feeling my folder shall be coming in the mail one day this week. In addition, I am in the process of making my Disney Bucket List, eventually my countdown chain, and hopefully vlogging. So there will definitely more exciting stuff in the future!
Anyways, Jess (from my d-fam) took the time to make this video of all of us college programers for Fall and FA 2011. So I just wanted to share it with any followers that aren't in my d-fam and those who eventually follow me in the future when they are on the same mission to embark on the college program.

No comments:

Post a Comment